dirty dancing soundtrack be my baby lyrics

Dirty Dancing Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Tracklist. Be my be my baby Be my baby now Wha-oh-oh-oh Ill make you happy baby just wait and see For every kiss you give me Ill give you three Oh since the day I saw you I have been waiting for.


Pin On Father Daughter Surpise Dane

The night we met I knew I needed you so.

. You Dont Own Me. The night we met I knew I needed you so And if I had. Find all 21 songs in Dirty Dancing Soundtrack with scene descriptions.

My one and only baby Say youll be my darling. Listen to trailer music OST original score and the full list of popular songs in the film. Ill make you so proud of me.

Courtesy of Sugar Hill Records. Ill make you happy baby Just wait and see For every kiss you give me Ill give you three Oh since the day I saw you I have been waiting for you You know I will adore you Till eternity so wont you please chorus. Get all the lyrics to songs on Dirty Dancing Television Soundtrack and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics.

Id never let you go. Ive Had The Time of My Life by Bill Medley Jennifer Warnes Lyrics. Written by John Madara uncredited and Dave White uncredited Performed by The Blow Monkeys.

Id never let you go. Well make em turn their heads. Soundtrack Wonder Band Pop.

Released August 4 1987. Dirty Dancing Be My Baby Lyrics. Ill make you so proud of me.

I knew I needed you so. Be My Baby From. Every place we go.

My one and only baby. Ill make you happy baby Just wait and see For every kiss you give. Dirty Dancing is a 1987 American romantic drama dance film written by Eleanor Bergstein produced by Linda Gottlieb and directed by Emile ArdolinoStarring Patrick Swayze and.

Be My Baby by. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. Be my be my baby Be my little baby My one and only baby Say youll be my darling Be my be my baby Be my baby now My one and only baby.

T know my face is steel Dirty dirty make it neverending. I want to know if youll be my girl Hey hey hey baby. And if I had the chance.

Beck - Dirty dirty lyrics. When you feel this dirty dirty Baby Im surprised Yellow. Ill make you so proud of me.

So wont you please Be my be my baby Be my little baby My one and only baby Say youll be my darling Be my be my baby Be my baby now My one and only Wh-o-o-o-oa. Be my be my baby Be my baby now. Without the music Dirty Dancing might have been just another 80s rom-dram but the mix of soft-lit original songs and irresistible 60s pop resulted in cinematic magic.

When you feel this dirty dirty Dirty dirty make it. I want to know if youll be my girl When I saw you walking down the street I said thats a kind of girl Id like to meet Shes so pretty Lord shes. Dirty Dancing Soundtrack Lyrics.

Be my be my baby Be my baby now. Be my be my baby Be my baby now My one and only baby Wa-oh-oh oh Ill make you happy baby Just wait and see For every kiss you give me Ill give you three Oh since the day I saw you I. I want to know if youll be my girl Hey hey hey baby.

So wont you say you love me. Courtesy of Sugar Hill Records. So wont you say you love me.

Produced by Peter Wilson and Doctor. Be my little baby. The night we met I knew I needed you so And if I had the chance Id never let you go So wont you say you love me Ill make you so proud of me Well make em turn their heads Every place we go.

From Dirty Dancing soundtrack The night we met. Listen to Be My Baby by Providence Music 29111 Shazams. Be my be my baby Be my little baby.

Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months. Ill make you happy baby Just wait and see. I want to know if youll be my girl When I saw you walking down the street I said thats a kind of girl Id like to meet Shes.

Hey hey hey baby. Connect with Apple Music. So wont you say you love me.

And if I had the chance. Pin On Film Television Ill make you so proud of me. The night we met.

Ronnettes - Be My Baby Lyrics. I knew I I needed you so. My one and only baby Say youll be my darling.

My one and only baby. And if I had the chance Id never let you go.


Pin By Megan Ray On When Words Fail Music Speaks Boys Like Girls Sing To Me Song Lyric Quotes


Pin On Feed My Soul


Pin On Film Television


Pin On Music


Pin On Vinyl For Sale


Pin On Lyrics


Pin On Vintage Vinyl Records


Pin By Sylvia On Wedding Songs Friday Im In Love The Ronettes

0 comments

Post a Comment